Monday, February 27, 2006

The Bruhs....

I found a moment to hang with my line-brothers. It's been a pretty hectic two weeks with classes and mock trial competitions. Yes, I am still in the competition, (more on that later) but I got out on the town for a hours. I went to a step show at LeMoyne, its been a minute since I have been to a show. All I gotta say is, I never thought I would see the day, where I would either be embarrassed or have the desire to boo my own bruhs off the stage, but dammit I came damn near close to it. It was the most tasteless and non-stepping display of stepping that I have ever seen. In fact, I thought I was at one of those wack azz black plays, cause there was more skits in it than tstepping routines. Put it this way, if the Alpha Bench on the yard comes up missing.........yep....... Image hosting by Photobucket Spike, Doobie and GP.
Most of my LB's have moved out of state, so its rare we all get together to hang. Its always good to get together to discuss our successes and disappointments etc...Collectively the Significant Seven seem to be doing our thang, representing professionally, family wise and all that good stuff. College Days Swiftly Pass, Imbued with Memories Fond. Them cats look old.......lol
You know when you get a bunch of folk together, there is always one that is just out of control. Image hosting by Photobucket Leave it to Golden One.

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel you frat. There have been many a day when I've had to look at one of my ships and just shake my head

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...you should be out of Orange tic-tacs now. You can delete that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter