Sunday, January 14, 2007

No Charge

Why do I let those damn San Diego Chargers get my hyped up, just so they can let me down. Damn them. I took a break from BARBRI for this ish. We had the game, but let it slip away. Dudes dropping catchable passes, Db's freaking fumblin interceptions. Quentin Jammer plays a solid game all game, then gets beat on a crucial play. Ok I cant just call him out, I gotta add Eric Parker for droppin passes and fumbling, then their is Jackson for his dropped passes. Drayton Florence for that stupid unsportsmanlike conduct call. All ya'll need to be slapped. As Florida Evans would say, DAMN, DAMN,DAMN...... Maybe I should just abandon their azzes and roll wit the Titans.........Naw cant do it. Been a fan since a kid. Loyalty....damn that. Maybe next year. Whatever.
King Day - Dr. Kind would be mad as hell if he was here today and saw all of the black crime in our society. There were stories over the week about New Orleans having its 8th homicide in the first few days of this year. Memphis last I checked is at 11. That's just a damn shame. I do believe all but one victim was white. Bottom line is ni#$%s are killing each other at a record rate. And why? Who knows. When Dr. King and others in the Civil Rights Struggle were fighting, the least of their worries were there brothas, it was the other man. Now, sheeeettttt.
The State of Black America is in ruins, if not all, a great portion of it. Some of us lost our way, and it does not seem like there are enough to help get folk back on the path. I use to take offense when crossing the street, I could hear a driver locking their car door as I pass. Now I am doing it. It's messed up you have to fear your own. Black youth are off the hinges. Senseless murders, senseless crimes.
What is the cause of the chaos? I mean we know the problem, but what is the cause and solution? Hell If I know. I think education is one cause. Alot of parents do not stress it and our kids get the wrong message. I mean, you got kids that know the lyrics to every wack rap song, but can't read a freaking book. That probably cause their parents failed to buy a book when they were out shopping for Baby Jordans.
There is no excuse for the violence though. I guess when folk hopeless, anything goes. I think most youth are simply ignorant as to how far black folk have come. Uneducated as to what our distant relatives went through. Do they even know there was a fight? A struggle? Do they know there was a movement? Do they know n@#$@s aint always been killing each other. Better yet, if they knew would they even care?
I think if Dr. King was alive, he would throw us the dueces.
At the same time, would Black America be in the state that it is currently in if, Dr. King and Bro. Malcolm were alive? That's the million dollar question.
So in honor of King Day, I let Mr. McGruder finish this post up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter