Friday, April 08, 2005

Gas, Gas, Gas,

I can't post jack, I am on lockdown for the next few weeks because of finals, pray for a brotha.....its been rough. Nerves all bad due to approaching finals and I still have some things to learn. Anyway, here is my last random thought for a while....... For those of you who remember the movie "The Shawshank Redemption" there was a jacked up scene where the main character played by Tim Robbins is accosted (and that's being polite) by two or three convicts. Tim makes a valiant effort to fight the convicts off, but outnumbered he is overwhelmed and beaten up. The convicts then begin to forcefully hold the beaten Robbins down, all I going to say is after that, this big dude approaches Robbins from the rear and that was all she wrote. I feel like Robbins did everytime I pull up to a gas station. Nuff said!

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're going to steal an image from my website then at least have the decency to host it on your own webspace rather than leeching off my bandwidth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter