Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hanging With Da Chargers

I am so happy football season is about to begin. I was tortured all summer with European Football aka Soccer. The WorldCup Soccer Championship was in full gear, and those folk over there were totally obsessed. When Italy beat France to win the championship, people were running down the street with their Italian Flags draped around their necks, the French fans to scrap with the Italians, folk were hanging outside of the apartment windows banging pots and pans together, people in cars honking their horns. I have never seen anything like that in my life. Most football fans here don't get that darn extreme, I mean we rep our teams, but not to that crazed extent, well there are those crazy Raider fans.

I've been a fan of the San Diego Chargers practically all my life. Since a child, I have been reppin the Chargers, even when they stunk, and there were quite a few stank years, I still remained on the bandwagon. The past few years though, we (see how I rep) have been a pretty solid team. Anyway, training camp started about a week ago so I had to go check them out, see what they are looking like. My middle sister and I got the chance to go yesterday, I did not think she would enjoy it, but she had a pretty good time.

I got a chance to holla at a fellow Memphian and former Melrose High Golden Wildcats /Uni of Tennessee Volunteers football player Cedric Lott, and Jackson State Tigers baller Cletis Gordon. Both guys seemed talented, I hope they make the team.
Steve Foley, this dude is a beast. LaDainian Tomlison, the best running back in football Markus Curry Marques Harris Stephen Cooper Clinton Hart Igor Olshansky Shaun Phillips Lorenzo Neal, best fullback in the league. Darren Sproiles

Sister and I are going to the Charger v. Green Bay Packer game next Saturday, YES!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, Hanging With Da Chargers or getting your Bid In...?

Future Sports Agent??? hmmm, not a bad move!!!

rw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter