Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Mo Politics

I'm glad to see Lieberman lost the Democratic primary in Connecticut last night. He's supposed to be a Democrat, but he acts and talks like a Republican, kind of reminds me of Ford Jr. It's the first time in 13 years an incumbent has been defeated in a primary. Now, he is going to run as an Independent. Doesn't he get it? Good riddance BUSTA.
On a sour note, Cynthia McKinney, a very outspoken Democrat out of GA., was defeated in her primary race. Her base just did not get out and support her. Read more about her struggle in Congress and the desire by a few to take her out.....http://www.blackcommentator.com/193/193_cover_mckinney.html
I got my grades back for the summer program, damn I need to transfer to Southern!!
Oh, I hear some folk have been calling my phone, I won't be activating it until next week sometime. Shoot a brotha an e-mail till then. Peace....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter