Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dumb Ads

Inaccurate and foolish political ads. Take a look at two of them. Only the uninformed would even fall for this ish.
I think everyone knows I am not a fan of Ford Jr., at this time, based on his voting record alone, but I was amazed by the foolishness of this ad paid for by the Republican Committee is quite foolish.

This next one is way over the top. I guess the aim is to scare us into voting for the Republicans because they will keep me safe from Bin Laden and his posse. But these are the same cats that have had 5 years or more to try to catch him. I could not find the actual commercial standing alone, but here is an analysis of the commercial. Oh and Yes, I am SpikeZee and I approve this commentary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter