Friday, February 16, 2007

Aloof......Me......Sigh......

This is tough. I knew it would be. But. But others have crossed the same bridge and climbed the same wall that I am steadily approaching.
So there is no doubt that it can be done. No doubt.
I been praying. Studying. Praying. Studying. Praying. Eating. Slee..nope aint been sleeping.
This is likely my last post for a minute, well, till after I complete my journey. So it may be stale around this joint.
Thanks to my fam and friends for the encouragement and the prayers. No doubt, oh and us don't stop praying.
It really aint that bad, I could be in Iraq or or headed to Iraq.
Speaking of, much love to one of our LOC Alpha Sweethearts recently shipped to Iraq. Be safe. Praying for your safe return to your family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter