Sunday, July 17, 2005

I can finally Chill...........

School is out and my intership is over until August, so I finally have a chance to shut my brain down and not use it for a minute. Alot has gone on personally that I have been thinking about blogging about, but I am not to sure how to lay it down. For now all I will say is that loves sucks, especially when you cant figure out what the hell you want.
" RH, you don't know what lies ahead for you, focus on you and continue to work hard. You will be successful in all that you do. I am here when you need me.

On the political tip, I think on the face of it, Karl Rove is a snitch. Of course the investigation is not over, but it is more than just outing a CIA agent, it is about the government's ability to silence anyone that speaks out against its policies. It's about the war and all of the servicemen/women who have lost their lives in Iraq. The whole thing is being downplayed by some, but this story is much bigger than Bill lying about getting his dome polished.....

Ok, I have been up late at night since I don't have to get up early, and I gotta go there on a couple of shows I saw on ESPN. First I was wondering who in the hell watches this stuff, and then once I was watching it, I was amazed that dudes be on the show getting interviewed and folk are their is someone giving analysis on their skills. I am talking about Pro Bass Fishing and some damn Hunting Show. Commentators were actually talking about how these cats had skills throwing their line in the water, and the fishers be talking about about how one fisher has great technique. I'm thinking what the funk? Dude just fishing. Then they had the never to award Rookie Fisher of the Year! And you they are actually interviewing dude, and he was talking about how much pressure he is under when he is out there fishing to come up. I'm like this aint no damn sport, what the hell he talking bout? But guess what? My tail still had not changed the channel. Next show to come on is this show on Deer Hunting. I aint got nothing against hunters. But, they are following this hunter around, and they are interviewing the hunter's friends and stuff talking about his hunting skills, like how he pulls the trigger and the right time, how he hides out so well, and all this other BS. Then they actually give a play by play of the hunter seeing the poor deer all the way until he shoots the animal, which I might add, they show, then they show dude highfiving his boys when he gets to the animal, like he has just ran an 80 yard touchdown or something. I'm like who in da heck is watching this sh@%, then it dawns on me that, my retarded tail is.........go figure, quality late night t.v.

4 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Blogger Brown Shuga said...

Hey! Thanks for checkin a sistah out man! *smile* Of course, I had to check you out as well. As soon as I saw the picture of Larenz and Nia I said, "Heeeey! That's a shot from one of my favorite movies!" Anywho, you'll get that love thang together. It doesn't really suck when it's done right. *smile*
By the way, that's a nice pic of you on your profile dude. *wink, wink* Oops. Sorry I have something in my eye. hee hee I'm just messing with you. It really is a nice pic. *smile*

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger MIZPOWDERPINK said...

To be honest, the picture from Love Jones caught my eye. Funny stuff, I'll be back.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

It is cool that you have some downtime, lord knows that I could use some myself. As for Karl Rove, he is definitely a snitch. I wish his bitch-ass would be thrown in jail, but we all know that won't happen. cool blog by the way.

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe love isn't that complicated...maybe we only make it that way; or maybe, we shouldn't be looking for love at all...just compatibility. Cuz if you really think about it, we usually "love" for all the wrong reasons. But what do I know? Maybe when you find the words, you can give me some insight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter