Saturday, November 25, 2006

Marinating

I have been on the low the past few days. I took a moment to enjoy Thanksgiving. I got a lot to be thankful for these days. But as you know, Thanksgiving can't be limited to only one day. It really can't. You have to truly give thanks the moment you rise to the moment you lay it down at night, and all in between the two.
I've said before, no one is promised tomorrow. Zulu's death simply as a reminder of that fact.
What am I doing with my life and what legacy might I leave?
Will I be a trailblazer? Will I leave a path for other's to follow?
Yo, I waste alot of my free time on BS. Some of it justifiable, a brotha need a little entertainment in his life, and some of it just unnecessary.
Speaking of.......let me get back to Beloved...........I think Beloved's middle name is Procrastination.
FYI, We, the bruhs, and former LOC students, will be having a memorial for Rasul today at 6:06 at LeMoyne. Get there if you can.

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zee,

Just wanted to send my sympathies to you on what is clearly a community lost.

Vanessa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter