Monday, November 13, 2006

Blowing Through

My mock trial partner and I had exactly 5 days to prepare for a mock murder case. That's learning the acts, formulating a strategy, finding/prepping good witnesses, and a lot of other time consuming things. I hate rushing and doing things at the last minute, the final product may often come out wack.
Glad to say that the rushed work came out pretty good. I think we kicked butt, but of course that's only my own biased opinion.
Just as I exhale, and wipe a little sweat off my brow, I look up, and dayuuum, I got to present Beloved to my class. I aint even done with Beloved, but I gotta make a presentation? Did I know about the presentation? Sure, but................... yea.......Gotta Go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter