Monday, November 20, 2006

Boondocks vs. Chargers

So I had a decision to make yesterday. Was I going to spend my Sunday being an intellectual, spend it working on Beloved (negative) or was I going to spend it yeling at the TV watching my favorite Chargers? Aaron McGruder, the creator of my favorite strip The Boondocks was at the U-M speaking to the Minority Graduate Student organization. I am a big fan of Aaron and having previously watched him on C-SPAN while at Emory University, I was really interested on getting his take on a host of issues.

On the other hand, my childhood team was playing the Denver Broncos for First place in their division. Under the lights, prime-time tv, I've gots to be there. But what if they lose, then I would have missed out on a good stimulating event.

So what would it be? Intellect or football? Getting dressed or chilling? Burning gas and drviing to school or walking ot the living room? Sitting straight up in a chair, or lounging on the couch? Why must I choose between the two? What shall it be?

Hmmmmm...

I'll catch Aaron when he comes back to Memphis.

Had the Charger's lost, I was going to be hot, but we prevailed............!!!!
What the hell is wrong with Kramer from Seinfeld? http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/showbiz/2006/11/19/b.anderson.nword.cnn&wm=10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter