Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Smack Me Please

Well, Beloved was presented today in the form of a power point presentation. Let's see, I painted a picture in my head of what I wanted to do about two weeks ago, but I did not get started on it until last night. My last minute azz, it's not my fault though, it's damn near impossible to multi-task these types of assignments. I think the main points of Beloved were relayed made to the listeners so, I guess that was enough. Now I have to find the time to finish writing it.
I finished my BAR application and dropped it off, good riddance you pain in the (shut yo mouth)
And no, I did not wait until the last moment either. I was better off just doing the autobiography of Spike, that's what I felt like I was doing. Big Ups, to CR for notarizing that bad boy. Thanks!!!!
I think I am gonna have to find me a hustle real soon..........like tomorrow....... BAR fee's, Barbri fees, PMBR fee's, got dayuum.....I am about to turn into that friend that whenever he sees you, he asks for a dollar. By the time you have realized it, you've dropped off about $20.00 bucks. Gimme a dollar.. I am gonna be light headed when I drop that cheddah off in the morning.
Is it exam time already? It must be. I saw one of my classmates walking out of a study session, not with a cup of coffee, but with her own pot of coffee. She doing the damn thang. I betta jump on that too. Somebody pass me some Full Throttle.
Politics...........hmmmmmmmmm..................can I say it?............naw......well.........its a bore and we still at war.
I forgot, big up to JT for handling his in our mock trial. Good work dude.

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brother Zee:

Look in the back of one of the Student Lawyer magazines. The ABA and BarBri have a student scholarship to reduce BarBri fees. I just had to write a one page essay, complete a half page application, and send it in by the deadline. I got $300 off my BarBri fees. Good luck!

Vanessa

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought you would be interested in reading this case: http://www.abanet.org/journal/ereport/n17bush.html

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Spike Zee said...

It was an interesting read with several issues spun into one. Thanks for the heads up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter