Saturday, April 07, 2007

Imus Being an Anus

Damn, did I just use that word? Shame on me. But shame on Imus, an MSNBC morning host running off at the mouth describing Rutgers University Women's Basketball Team. He has issued an apology, but, come on, it flowed way too easy from his lips. Should we really care, considering how we too like to describe each other like this? Do you?
There's no doubt that I hate FOX Propaganda, (oops Fox News). I though it was interesting watching Geraldo and Bill O'Reilly go at it on the issue of drunk driving and immigration. Geraldo should have smacked dat ho@
I'll be back later to discuss the Mickey Wright case.

3 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, brother Z, I care. I care that we have created a reality whereby this dude thinks he can say such crap-o-la on the public airways.

Ok, he doesn't care about us. Yeah, my feelings are hurt (not!). As a matter of fact, I like to know what people are really thinking. The slip ups are yummy ;) This lets you know what's going on inside the nog.

Much more important than what's in that pup's head, this shows that as a people WE need to make some changes.

I got to speak it like Malcolm, I am peaceful with people who are peaceful with me. The whole language of our dialogue needs a make over if he ain't afraid to have something like that even slip out his mouth.

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've made a good point in reference to we ourselves referring to one another in the same manner as he refers to us. However, after just watching an epsiode of "Roots" last night on televison (haven't seen it in forever)it's interesting to know that this country hasn't changed in the slightest. I'm sure that if they could, they'd have us all out in the field quicker than the word "slaves" could be uttered. Sickening...

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brother Z, weird blog, considering how much you love to watch Boondocks?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter