Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Smoocher?

I was doing some thinking while doing my afternoon commute..(thinking and driving...living dangerously aint I) I am not sure how I got on the subject, but isn't amazing how we live day to day trying to either, please, be accepted, or get some type of approval from someone. Whether it is deciding what to wear or what no to wear because of what may be said or your choice of conversation to engage in with someone, or engaging in certain actions (professional ones...although..)because it may earn you favor in the eyes of someone who can make things happen. (That was a long sentence...) Anyway, I'm probably guilty of one of those things. Ok, let's just take that probably out of it, I've done it. I'm actually tired of doing it too. Professionally does it ever end? Probably not until I am in a position to call all of my own shots professionally. I mean what actions do you do each day, that you do cause you want to do and are of no consequence to others? Well besides work out or something like that. Seriously...Anyway...
Where was I going...
I wanted to chat on that School in New York that will be teaching Arabic. Some lame azzes have the nerve to be protesting over the curriculum. They argue the school may be a potential training ground for radicals. I gotta WTF this twice WTF? I will quote a classmate who summed it up well..."They may as well say if one learns arabic, one will start blowing up stuff." Very well put WZ. Here is the article, http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/ap/news/nation_world/20070904_ap_quietstartfornycarabicschool.html
I wish I had all of the answers sometimes.
BAR sho is starting to linger in my thoughts...Ambien time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter