Tuesday, August 28, 2007

This & That

Glad all that Vick chatter is ova. Yea right
I figure I could start a lil ish. What ya'll think about this quote? "I have nothing against black women, but they’re raised differently. White women are raised to respect and serve their men. Black women are taught to question [their men]. Black women look at submission as being weak. White women look at submission as being a woman. And anyone who has a problem with this statement is ignorant. Just look at the divine order; it goes man, woman, child"
Naw, that's not a quote from me, came across it the other day. Marinated on it for a second? Whose quote is it? Some dude named Polow Da Don.
I really intended on talking about the Occupation, and I know some of ya'll get tired of me ranting on and on about the "war" but it is such a travesty on both sides. I came across Bill Moyers piece on PBS and he summed my thoughts up so well, touched on everything I wanted to hit on. Damn he is good. Do watch. No, I implore you to watch.
Oh, here is a good one too, http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Play/20692/1/RT-Robbins-Hayes-08-25-07.wmv/
Ok, after all that sober reality stuff. I have to end with a little comedy. Glad to see black kids aren't the only kids having problems communicating. Listen to the question and listen to her answer....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter