Friday, July 22, 2005

On Vacation......

I back home in San Diego, chillin till School starts back up. It's funny the differences between folk in the south and on the west coast. For instance, we in the south are used to torrential rainstorms, and we seem to tough it out when it comes down. Well today, there was a light sprinkle coming down in San Diego, and I swear folks had the look of panic in their eyes, folk were like it was storming, running around. I had a good laugh I must admit. It's good to be back with family though. Home cooked meals (oh so rare in Memphis). My younger sisters (all three of them) are a mess. I plan to enjoy my time with them, until I get on their nerves and they start hiding from me. Anyway, I am gonna enjoy the sunshine and blog when a brotha can. Peace!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger princessdominique said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger princessdominique said...

Yes the panic is something I have to get used to. Being from the East coast as a New Yorker we could brave a Noreaster but in the south they fly into a frenzy, clean out the supermarket store shelves and run from the hills. It's been 5 years. I still can't get used to that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter