Monday, August 22, 2005

Random thoughts before I study

Back in class, damn where did the summer go?........damn............. Professional Responsibility might be a biatchhh........damn....... Late night study sessions guided by the likes of Jill Scott, Leela James (the sista's got a strong voice), and Anthony Hamilton (his new joint is funky). Gas prices high enough to make a brotha cuss...........as Florida on Good Times would say, Damn, DAmn, DAMN!!! See my previous post, I need a Hot moped. Let's see, maybe I can save going from Premium Unleaded to the one in the middle.......... I did hear you get better fuel efficiency when you drive at about 55 mph. Oh well, what else can I do, that aint it........ How much more can Harold Ford Jr., do to further sell out his base? What hasn't he already done to see it out? I could cook a little more, instead of doing a variety of turkey sandwiches for lunch and dinner.....cajun turkey, cracked pepper turkey, smoked turkey...... I guess I could splurge and have two hot dogs for dinner....... Who smokes more weed, white intellectuals or brotha's in the hood...........hmm......I dunno......that might be a close one......flip a coin....... Will I ever get married????? Uh, change subjects dude.............. Hell will I find time to have a few shorties??? Damn man, change subjects....... Who looks better, Gabrielle Union, Nia Long, or Sanaa Lathan, I dunno, that's a tough one.........
Times up, gotta get to reading......

6 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just now figuring out you gotta be a super baller to get Premium Unleaded??? I'm slowly contemplatin' gettin' diesel, just to see what happens! Probably not the best idea. If you drive 55mph, stay the hell out of the fast lane, or my road rage will force you to move. Switch it up sometimes...tuna, P&J, tang, and can't forget the grilled cheese. Live it up a little! Consistently, white intellectuals...brothas get broke and have to quit for a while.

I don't know...will you ever get married??? The real question is, what are you so afraid of? You might be missing out on something great...or something difficult that will help you become a better man.

What the hell is a few shorties?? (must have been hanging around too many white intellectuals)

Gabrielle...Nia got fat and you can't help but notice Sanaa's scar.

Have fun being broke, not getting sleep, and suffering from mal-nutrition. It'll be worth it in the end.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger MIZPOWDERPINK said...

Mr. Lee,
Bush is an asshole, so gas will be this way til we get him out if the WH.

Cook pasta dishes. They are cheap and will last you about 3 days. It might eventually turn into sugar, but we need to get you through school no time to think about health.

Yeah the white intellects know what's good..BTW what made you ask that question?

In terms of marriage, apparently you want to. It certainly would not have come up if you didn't have the bug.

You don't care about shorties, you are thinking about marriage.

Sanna's is beautiful and her scar gives her character. Imperfection is perfect. She's the winner.

Stay Focused.

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word of the day... Shortie.

Just surfing the site and found that many viewers are confused about the term, "shortie."

Shortie in his term means, children.

Now that we have all been educated, enjoy the blog.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger butterphliâ„¢ said...

DEF.I.NITE.LY Gabrielle Union. (and yes, I'm a chick)

I feel you about the late night study sessions... how fun. And Jill Scott and India.Arie will get the thoughts churning... enjoying your blog.

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2005 Recognized Words for Children: Offspring, Seed, Mini-Me, Progeny, Young, Litter, Tribe, Kids, Family...Bastards. The list goes on.

"Shortie" is so '95 New York.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Spike Zee said...

Sorry for the ebonic confusion. Yes, I was referring to children. As most ebonic words, it does have multiple meanings, I apologize for the confusion shortays.....get it? lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter