Thursday, August 04, 2005

Roller Coaster Fever

I made my annual voyage with my sisters to Six Flags in Los Angeles. It was a blast as we spent the entire day standing in line to ride some of the best rides around. I did get punked on one of the rides, Goliath. The ride has a two hundred and fifty five foot drop and then it suddenly makes one hell of a sharp turn. I was only scared because as I sat in the front of the ride, I kept sliding as the ride made its sharp turns. The ride was so fast that I had tears in my eyes at the end of the ride. I must say that I redeemed myself in the end because I got back in line to ride it a second time. I gotta mention another ride that made me and my sisters scream for our lives, and that was X. This ride takes you up a steep ramp upside down laying back, and then out of the blue flips you upside down and drops you straight down before abruptly sending you on a series of turns and flips upside down. Once again, I was on the front of the ride so I felt the full effects of the ride. The trip to Six Flags is one my sisters and I make every year. It was good just hanging with them having fun. I spend most of the year away from them so it is just kool spending the entire day with them screaming our heads off.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Meka said...

I think they would have to scrape me out of my seat. I've been on a roller coaster once in my entire life and I promised God that if he got me off alive and intact I would never do it again. I'm gonna keep that promise:) Sounds like you had a good time though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter