Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Coolin

Winter Break in San Diego is not all that bad. I am enjoying the family and all the home cooked meals. What have I been marinating on and doing. Lets see......
Grades. University of Memphis must endorse torture. It takes the entire break to post grades, which is really flipped up because, I know my azz lays in bed wondering what the hell I got. Its the worst feeling, because you really can't gauge how well you did on an exam, especially a 60 question multiple choice exam. Got Damn NB, post the grades already!!!
The Mall......gotta love Fashion Valley Mall...Especially when you have a lil cheddah in your pockets. In my case, I've been window shopping with my little sister. Lots of things a brotha wants....not necessarily needing....but nonetheless wanting.....Damn I need a sponsor.....
Working at the Family Store....that's always fun.
Convincing my middle sister not to move to Fresno, also now as Fresburg. What the hell can one do in Fresno? Its boring as hell, and you're gonna be by yourself. Stay home kid....
Hanging with old friends. Found out one of my old school buddies is the Official photographer of Arra Kelly. All he does in walk around Arra taking pictures. Hmmm....where was he when Kelley was making.....let me hush....
Any way, I hear my sister calling me, we are in the middle of a watching the entire Star Wars Episodes, one through six. That'e entertainment baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter