Sunday, December 18, 2005

Free For the Time Being

Finals are done!!!! Lord willing, a brotha got at least a C+ or higher on each exam. Law school exams are so freeking iffy, especially multiple choice exams where there are two right answers, anyway, I aint gonna dwell on it. Its done. Now I have to sit around and wait for my results. It's kind of hard not to dwell on my results though with all the time I have during break.
This semester I learned a lot, but what I learned created more questions than answers. 1. Why am I in law school? 2. What type of law do I want to practice? The law I am interested in does not pay da bills. 3. Pay bills or go where my heart is? 4. Why are my black classmates so intent on competing against each other, rather than being allies? I will elaborate later... 5. Is the idea of the Talented Tenth dead?
Love...... Darn if you do, darn if you don't. Love bites.
Congrats to RH on graduating, big things lay ahead.
I had enough pennies in my penny jar to buy a ticket home, off to San Diego I go. Hang with my sisters and rest my brain. Figure out why I keep f'n up on certain things.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't get a chance to say this before you left but I hope that you have a merry christmas and a safe trip back to memphis.

K.G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter