Monday, November 14, 2005

I Can't Claim Everybody

I have to give an award today to a most deserving fool. My Hoe Sit Down award goes to La Shawn Barber at Lashawnbarber.com, for co-signing on the Justice Department filing suit against Southern Illinois University for its Minority Fellowship Program because it allegedly discriminated against whites. I don't have time to go there on the issue, and yes she is entitled to her own opinion. But I am also entitled to disagree with her. So I gladly award her with this Hoe Sit Down Achievement Award.

4 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahaha.. that's just classic. can't wait for your visit!

naj

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Spike Zee said...

Thanks lil sis. May I borrow your car while I am home?

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You took putting somebody on blast to a WHOLE 'notha level! Hilarious!

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...made my day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter