Friday, September 30, 2005

Oooooh, He in trouble Now...

After this week, I can see why negroes can't come up..........instead of unifying for a common cause, we find a reason to tear each other down. Now, if I offend anyone with the following words, and I see your face everyday, you know what, so be it, this is my blog, I can say what I want, and you can post a comment if you want. But this is how I see things.
If you see injustice, speak up. When you speak up, have a sound basis for speaking up. Don't be scared when it comes to addressing the injustice. Don't be afraid of challenging the powers that be. You think Thurgood Marshall stopped when he heard the first no? F no, he kept on, cause he had a cause he believed in, and was willing to push on no matter what. You think he said, the judge said no, so that is it, let me find a new cause? Hell mf naw. There are always exceptions to rules, and when you find the exception, and create a premise on the exception, are you asking for special treatment or a hand me down? I think not. So you may ask Zee, what the hell you getting at, what are you saying? I'm saying, I am sick of my folk who suffer from the Condoleeza Rice and Clarence Thomas syndrome. I am sick of step and fetch azz negroes. Damn I said it. Whew! Now what? You not my friend? I submit, if you suffer from this disorder, I don't need you as a friend, associate, peer, or classmate anyhow.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog may or may not express the true views of this blogger.

4 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading more great info on your blog, I added you to my favorites and will be checking back often.

My site is about make extra money online

If you have an interest in make extra money online I would love to hear what you think of my site.

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture is just the icing on the cake!

Sounds like you might be steppin on some toes...I got yo back! I don't mind driving a few hours.

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I like your blog, you can visit my web page if you like.based business home income opportunityhttp://www.moneywebpage.combased business home income opportunity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter