Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Do I Have to Go Back?

It's official, my summer is over. The best summer of my life thus far has come to an end. It started off with a week in San Diego, six weeks in London, Rome and Barcelona, and ended with 12 days in back in San Diego. Lots of memories created over the short summer. Now it's back to the regular grind in the classroom. I am excited about the prospects of graduating in December, but I am dreading returning to a City that I once loved. Seems like a lot of ish is going on in Memphis, heat, black on black crime, election issues, and country azz folk. Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm.......can't graduate if I dont come back............
I love my family! It's tough being all the way in Memphis, missing all of the little outings with my sisters, (even though they dissed me at the Charger game), nonetheless, I often miss not being around them. Especially, the weekends at the Cheesecake Factory!

Gosh, home cooked meals, great home cooked meals. I don't know if my mom cooks like this year round, but she's been like a mad chef around here. I can't help but appreciate the love within the meals, lord knows I don't eat like that back in Memphis. Regardless of the cooking, I appreciate all the love and support she gives, she definitely has my back..

Then there is Mr. Atlas himself, rocking the Rambo headband.

There would have been no London without him, heck there may not have been any law school without him. I generally spent my days here with him at the shop.

I probably don't call him enough on the phone, when in Memphis, I left him with all my sisters to bond with....oh yea, he does have his ace though.

My sisters and family friends, gotta enjoy such moments.

I did get a chance to travel around on San Diego's trolley line which goes all over the city, I wish Memphis would step up to the plate with something similar.

Oh well, no more of these days.....I sure am going to miss them.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter