Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tip Toeing About

I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. Beloved was officially delivered Monday at 3:00. I do have to send a shout out to one of the school's secretaries, I appreciate the kindness shown in dealing with me and Beloved. A lot of weight was lifted when I set Beloved free.
Two more exams stand in my way........
I guess I will take a moment to recap on some things. There has been a lot popping off locally and nationally. I am gonna have to catch up. Oh, yea, we still at War, if that is what you wanna call it? We drafting yet?
I have to give a huge shout out to my childhood friend, Z in Miami. I heard my phone vibrate at 3:00 a.m., a got a little nervous. You know, trouble or bad news generally lurks that time of night. I hesitated grabbing my phone. But it was a text from Z, showing his beautiful newborn baby girl born late last night. Simply beautiful. I am happy for my boy. Almost a little jealous.....Congrats man!!!
Got some other things poppin so I gotta bounce, let me leave you with some recent event pics from the past two weeks. Oh yea, RW, R u proposing an interim replacement or the whole enchilada?
Memorial Service for Rasul at LeMoyne. It was good to see the LOC family together. We will all miss him.
Birthday party for local attorney. Classmates, former classmates and GN1 in attendance. Da bruhs....same function.
Mayor's Media Fight Party.
Mayor Herenton v. Frasier Fight.......I mean sparing match..........uh ring exercise? Holding down ring. The Entrance Leather meeting Air The Ring Girls Post Fight, wow, it looks like he did not even take a hit...

2 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Zee,

When I should be completing these dreadful & baseless PME’S (Performance Management Evaluations), I find myself surfing the net.... (((a True Procrastinationist))) hummm.

To answer your question - yes, the whole {Enchilada}!!! The 07 election year is approaching, between now & then this will give you an opportunity to execute your strategy. Notice I said Execute; you’re past the planning stage.

- think about it, and then react.

Side Note: LOC Prez has requested your presence at the Holiday Reception 12/07/06 from 6pm-9pm


peace,
rw - tipping out to complete the PME's

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gn1?...and is that a double when you and three others are sitting at a rund table?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter