Thursday, April 19, 2007

Did I?

As some of you know I sat for the Tennessee BAR exam in February. I've had the last two months to over-analyze, over-evaluate, under-evaluate, and dream about those two days of exams. Well Tomorrow the results will be posted and I will know the bizness.
How does it feel?
Let's see. Imagine that in junior high school, you made up you mind that you wanted to make a difference in your community. You wanted to give back, and help those less fortunate. You decide that being an attorney would give you the best opportunity to reach those goals. You move forward in to high school, and then undergrad while still holding strong to what it is you are seeking. So then you go to law school and you survive that experience. And now here you are, still clinging to that goal that you formed so early in life. You are one night (actually hours) away from knowing whether tomorrow that dream becomes reality, or whether it will be a dream deferred for six more months. It's in God's hands now, just as it has been since that first day I envisioned it.
Yep.......that's how it feels.....

4 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck man! I hope you pass with flying colours!

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to be a great lawyer. You are very dedicated!

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck!! Doubt you need it. You've worked hard to get to this point.

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The path was worn and slippery. My foot slipped from under me, knocking the other out of the way, but I recovered and said to myself, 'It's a slip and not a fall.'" ~ Abraham Lincoln

Stay on the path....

peace - rw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter