Monday, September 10, 2007

9/11

I'm just saying, the dude that supposed to have jacked us, is still chillin in the cut, while our soldiers are in Iraq getting killed while occupying. Kind of like you jacking me, and then I pick some random cat as pay pack. Go figure
Dr. Cornell West and Mos Def on Bill Maher discussing terrorism and religion and Jena 6. Must see T.V.
I must admit that I have failed to discuss Jena 6 on this platform, though many of us have been discussing it amongst ourselves, if you are not familiar with that situation, then click here, http://www.colorofchange.org/jena/message.html

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brother Z, don't know where the revoluntionaries are? Like your blog, can I create a link from www.myspace.com/proverbscollection?You can respond here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter