Friday, September 07, 2007

Sneak-A-Peek

I was doing some reading and came across this, I mean what if it's accurate medical science? You know? So if you ever catch me you know unconsciously gazing in that area, not cause I being a perv, I'm just trying to avoid a stroke or heart attack.
On to other more serious matters, the Occupation, yes dammit the occupation. No, I am not going to rant, I am gonna let Mr. Olbermann fill in for me on this matter.
This is also a must see, pay attention to the Congressman's response to the statement. http://movies.crooksandliars.com/gingrey_questions_republican.wmv
Classic Weekend, means classic traffic and Beale Street stampedes. Fun, Fun, Fun, I do have to toss a stone at the City and Fred Jones for charging tailgaters $10.00's for each parking spot this year. Did they charge the tailgaters at the Ole Miss/Memphis game that much last week? No. That's jacked up.
Friday is my soul food day but I just don't get it. Why are negroes still eating shitlins. Why would you eat some ish that smell like ish before u have even eaten it. I damn near passed out when I opened the door to the establishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter