Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Chatter

I am one brotha that loves him some cheesecake. Got into a debate about who has the best cheesecake. The Cheesecake Factory or the local Cheesecake Corner off of Main St., in Downtown Memphis. (Free Plug) Of course I wanna support black businesses, but on this one, I've gotta go with the Cheesecake Factory. I don't think you can even compare his product to theirs. But I will admit, I utilize Cheesecake Corner to fulfill my Cheesecake needs till I am able to get to Nashville, Birmingham or Atl. I can't figure out how Nashville can get a Cheesecake Factory and Memphis doesn't. Even the Mayor Herenton has attempted to lure them to town, with no success. With Issac Hayes, no longer in the Peabody Place, there is a ton of space for a Cheesecake Factory. Anyway...
Speaking of Peabody Place, are there any businesses in that joint???
Speaking of Peabody Place, I noticed in Atlanta the City Council there is considering a pants ordinance that sets a fine for those who walk around with their pants sagging. Besides the fact that it tramples upon ones right to express themselves freely, I think it's a great idea. Don't you just hate it?
Ok,wanna see a hilarious movie? Yea, you do, we all need a little comedy in our lives. I recommend Idiocracy. It was a riot. Wait....did I say its was a riot? Damn...here is the clip though.
Speaking of comedy, how does O.J. even get a top news story when kids still dying in Iraq? It does seem kind of fishy though, dude got a tape recorder going during the whole thing. Yo, he was trying to reclaim some of his ish. And then that annoying Goldman family rolling up, trying to get the ish OJ was trying to get and his damn Rolex that he placed in the police custody. Damn they need to sit down somewhere. (Am I wrong?)

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea... that's a funny video! Cheesecake Corner Baby!(plug) I actually had The Factory first...it was aight. Jena 6 day had a different atmosphere. On the way to work I was looking at other folks and when other people who had on Black saw each other we'd give the face.. you know the one... like "yea... I see you:-)" Then others I'd give the mean mug with the twisted lips! It gave a sence of what things may have possibly been like back in the day, when we came together as a people for one cause.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter