Monday, February 04, 2008

Supa-Tuesday

So there was a shooting at Hamilton High. A tenth grader there shot another tenth grader over get this. Some damn rap lyrics. WTF??? What, were they disputing the deep lyrical message of KRS-One, or Nas or maybe Chuck D? Naw, these fools arguing over Yo Gotti lyrics. WTF??? I mean it aint like I've never raised my voice over whose lyrics were more on point, but damn, pull a gun out and shoot someone, come on.....
So tomorrow is Super Tuesday, I got my early vote on. I can't say who I voted for but Lil Momma below can!
A good article supporting Obama, http://www.thenation.com/doc/20080218/hayes . No matter who you support, get your vote on!
By the way, tomorrow will be the fifth anniversary of when Colin Powell killed all of his street cred, making that bull-ish azz presentation before the U.N. about all the weapons of mass destruction is Iraq.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice use of the word "bitch". Is it possible to airbrush it out????

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do make some very valid points with regard to the election process. I was just discussing with my Mother the importance of African Americans exercising their fundamental right to vote irrespective of weather conditions. When I volunteered at the Civil Rights Museum years ago, the exhibits truly spoke to me regarding the pains our people endured when trying to cast their ballots and simply be heard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter