Friday, March 24, 2006

Bla`se....Bla`se

Image hosting by Photobucket My mind is in a fog, constantly reminding myself of the things I need to do, should be doing, supposed to have done. Knowing what it is I need to be doing, yet it is undone. What does that say about me as a person? King Procrastinator? Probably. I need to get on my shit soon enough, clock is ticking.
When I close my eyes at the end of the day, my mind hazes me, reminds me of the things I did not accomplish that day.
I remind myself that I normally come through in the clutch though.
I've always hit that three pointer with seconds on the clock when it comes to getting things done. But every game does not have to be a buzzer ender. I should come out playing tight defense from the beginning, starting off the game aggressive from the get go, contesting everything. Instead, I allow my opponent to stay in the game, allowing my opponent to gain confidence and a belief that it may catch me slipping and pull off an upset. I need to have that killer instinct in every facet of my life.
Yea, I'm thinking about finals, thinking about putting everything to memory, thinking about mastering everything, putting it all into the big picture, thinking about applying everything, knowing the exceptions to the rules. Its gonna take a minute to do it, but it can be done. Will be done. Time to start packing for the basement of the library. Clean draws, toothbrush, red bull, actually I think I like that new energy drink Full Throttle better.
Where are my freeking vitamins?

I found out I was accepted for a Summer Study Abroad Program in London, England. The classes will be International Criminal Law, and Private International Law. Now I gotta make sure I get all my financial aid together so the trip goes down, I'd hate to run out of cheddah in the six weeks I will be there. I am excited about the opportunity and in learning of the subject matter. I want to also visit some neighboring countries while there. I do worry about the food there, I am getting mixed messages, some folk are like the food is excellent, others are like the food nasty as hell. I'd hate to have to live off of peanut butter and jelly or noodles my entire summer, I could stay here for such delightful meals.

I hear the AKA's are in town for their convention.....I may have to check out their stepshow, though we all know the AKA's can't step. Yea I said it, what???

2 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding: "Bla'se...Bla'se" - man as I was reading this, I was thinking this dude must be talking about me. I'm not into the astrology thing, but maybe it was the time year we were born?

T.V. timeout:

So many times I've asked myself - why do you love being in the crunch???? I think it's the rush that propels me to the next level, but after the buzzer - I always make a locker room assessment - my mental coach always tell me "Heiskell" you won the game, but you've given me a cardiac arrest...

Back to the game:
Three seconds in the game - two points down, a two will take you into over time. A three will take you over... A miss will take you out. The ball is in your hand -

Shoot your shot Dude, but don't give the coach a Cardiac!!!

Dude, is that your mug shot from your days in lockup at San Quentin - you need to get out Dude...

Bro. From Heiskell Farms

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Spike Zee said...

What did or did I not do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter