Friday, September 01, 2006

Ranting

Been on lock with assignments, a lot is poppin though, where shall I start.
Ok, Team USA, I know those cats did not lose to Greece. Greece.....naw man....uh the Greece that does not have any players in the league....no way.....Damn, you tellin me we losing basketball too. Got dang....what we got left? Naw this just can't be so, let me check the score one mo gin........yep, we lost. I just knew they were gonna get the gold. Oh well.........
Islamofascism....wtf????
Bush and them been on a rampage talking mad ish. I wish a real reporter would interview that nut, especially with good follow up questions. Here is the most recent interview that was given while he was in Louisiana actin like he on his ish, oh yea, big ups to BN for sending me the link.......http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=3A6374A1-8FC5-48CD-A2AE-45B57AEB5947&f=00&fg=copy This cat is a fool, really.
Keith Olbermann is earning my respect, peep this out....some strong words on his part...http://win20ca.audiovideoweb.com/ca20win15004/OlbermannBlastsRumsfeldOnFacism512K.wmv
The Iranian President wants to debate NutBush. Talk about a nation embarrassed, and no, I am not speaking of Iran. Since I am on Iran, who are we to say they can't develop nuclear energy? Last I checked, we were the ones running around the world killing folk, or selling weapons to kill folk. So who are we to speak or try to flex?We've got no damn credibility.
RW, I feel you on your last post, change gotta come though, I think it happens locally. I think. A lot of those red states need to be painted blue.......
Last night while doing my reading, I decided to torture myself and watch Fox News. Who watches these fools and believes the ish they report? Oh....fools.
It amazes me the ish Fox reports and the commentary they dish out. Only people who don't have the know how or desire to do their own research eats that ish. I watch only to stay caught up with our own governmental propaganda. Its propaganda, not news. Here are two of the most dangerous talking heads that I would love to debate or throw an egg at.....Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter I should bishslap myself for even putting there mugs on here. But if you don't know who there are, they are Bush-Cheney gremlins. When I see either of them, I see this
I got invited to the swearing in ceremony for the newly elected County Commissioners. Hmmm......Demo's supposed to have a 7-6 advantage, but I think there is an undercover Repub present amongst them,no I aint gonna name him.....or her. I did though enjoy James Harvey giving a shout out to County Mayor W.W. Herenton. And no, Harvey did not catch the slip up. Gonna have to watch this cat.
Why am I feeling that song "Stunting Like My Daddy"???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter