Monday, October 02, 2006

Take a Minute...

With all the hectic schedules, all the ripping and running, all the darn deadlines (outline for seminar paper ugh..), I took a moment today to marvel at the beauty of nature. Nope, did not go hiking, nope, did not go canoeing, nope, did not plant any flowers.
I've been noticing while driving,or walking to class, a lot of Monarch Butterflies. It's migration time for the Monarch. They travel from as far as Canada across the U.S. in to Mexico, some traveling as many as 3000 miles. Amazing aint it? Well I find it to be. So I decided to flush my brain of all my stresses for a few minutes and watch the butterfly flutter about. It was quite calming if only for a few seconds.
Even the little Butterfly has a mission, a hectic schedule, avoiding rain, avoiding cars, avoiding predators to accomplish its goal. Mr. Butterfly handle yo business, I gotta get back in the building..........good luck......
If you have free time, read more about the butterfly and the migration, http://butterflywebsite.com/Articles/uminn/monarchs.html

5 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Spike Zee said...

I know u like it though...... :)~

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doubt it.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Spike Zee said...

No......u do...... See you later, do some work.

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be so sure of yourself. Its not a good look on you.

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

butterflies... wow... you might just be human after all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter