Tuesday, September 26, 2006

To Torture

I don't really feel like going there on the issue of torture. It's wrong period. It does not work. People will lie on their granny saying she is a terrorist leader if it puts an end to the pain. So why is our government so quick to want to make it legal to do so. Dude had the nerve to want to change the way we interpret portions of the Geneva Convention. We've been torturing or sending people to other countries to be tortured. We have violated international law, we no longer have clean hands. Since I said I was not going to go there, I will let the following cartoons, relay my feelings on the issue. But there is no moral ground anymore over here.......Oh and watch the movie the Siege with Denzil Washington.......ok I am done........foreal...........
President Clinton popped off on a Fox reporter during an interview. Most media is making it out that Clinton was wrong for the outburst blah blah blah. I think he handled his, but anyway. See for yourself.....
Keith Olbermann broke the whole thing down proper, take a look for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter