Monday, September 18, 2006

Classic Weekend

Southern Heritage Classic Weekend means, football, concerts, partying, cookouts, tailgating, traffic, and at least the one or two idiots who fire shots on Beale Street. I did not really plan on going to the game, but T was gracious enough to spot a brotha a box seat. The game was actually pretty good. Attendance was also remarkable. Tennessee State/Jackson State have such strong ties in the City that I should not be surprised that the Classic remains a hit here in Memphis.
The game even brought my classmate Humboldt on out! I also ran into a former classmate who I had not seen in a while. Glad to see she is doing well.
How bout those Charger's!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Polo! And the uh.. rolex...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter