Thursday, February 14, 2008

Grilled Rice

So you know now that McCain and his old antiquated azz has received the GOP nomination, there is talk about who would make a good running mate. I guess due to the fact that the Democrats are having success with both a woman and a black man, the Repugs feel the need to counter such appeal. So.......
There's talk of none other than Condorskeeza excuse me...Condoleezza Rice as a potential Vice President. Well she's a woman and she's black, I think? Anyway, from what I've read a lot of folk behind the scenes are pumping her up. Sheeet...what has she done in her tenure in this administration? Played the game, been the tender lips near to her boo's ear, enforcing his insane foreign policies. In other words she been a part of the problem and not a part of the solution. Oh...Happy Valentine's Day. So as I was saying, actually I can't remember.....soooo
Oh..now I remember! Condo showed me she was a true sister today while appearing before a Congressional Committee. No doubt she a sista. She had her Boomquisha neck roll in full effect, had the Tyrone get yo ish hand gesture poppin, she represented South Birmingham to the fullest. Congressman Wexlex struck a nerve in sista-gurl. Have at it. Shocked the hell out of me. Oh...her answer was some bullish...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter