Friday, June 01, 2007

Magic Mountain

We, my sisters and I along with a few other friends made our annual pilgrimage to Six Flags outside of LA. We've been making this trip for years. I think it was my best friend Zee who actually started it, and now I've passed the torch to my sisters and their friends.
I don't know what it is about Six Flags or roller coasters for that matter. To me, they are somewhat of a challenge. How far can I push my nerves. There are two at Six Flags that freak me out, and one of those two actually scares me when I get on. Xtreme is one, but its actually not that bad, but Goliath is one you have to man up on. So to man up, I actually rode on the front car just to make it worst. It's drops are so deep and its turns are so sharp you'd swear that you are going to fly out of the seat.
I was reunited with some old childhood friends too...

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh... aren't you a little old to be posing with looney tunes characters?

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Spike Zee said...

Hmmm....no.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter