Sunday, May 20, 2007

F@#$ Honor Killings

I am kind of behind in the news, but tonight while catching up I caught something that filled my heart with anger. Not gonna lie, I had tears in my eyes as I watched it. If you are faint at heart don't view the following.
It's a f_____g shame that in 2007, some folk are still living in the stone ages, literally. A seventeen year old Kurdish woman accused of associating with a guy outside of her sect was stoned to death by members of her family and others in her ethnic group. Not only is the shit senseless and f_____h barbaric, to see these tricks howling and f_____g riled up, trying to record the shit with their cell phone like they were at a some f_____g basketball game makes me want to pull a Rambo on their azzes.
I don't really give a fart if at some time back in the day, stoning was the "in thing" for such conduct unbecoming of a woman. But if I am not mistaken ( I did some reading) back then there were some rules to stoning, there must be three witnesses to testify that both parties in fact violated, if the proof was weak and it is determined the witnesses were lying then the witnesses got dealt with. Either way, this young lady did not stand a chance. Point is, come out of the f_____g cave mf's, that type of rule of law is no more. Exercise some restraint, lets see, put the woman's thing out on the curb, disown her from the family, kick her out of the sect, call her a ho a few times and get the f__k over it, or you know what, cowboy up with that honor shit and let God handle it.
No one deserves to leave this earth like that. No one. May God have mercy on the young woman. As for the many b_____s that kicked and stone her, DIE SLOW MF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter