Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Repost

It was a year ago, that I made my voyage across the Atlantic. Gosh, I can't wait to return. Here is my first post from London.
My Cell
I made it to London. Flight was tight. Its kind of weird out here. My room looks like a cell, but I can't complain. The Dollar is way weak out here (BLAME BUSH, ha ha), I converted a hundred bucks and got 50 pounds back, I felt violated. I don't have access to the net quite yet, so I have to drop a pound off for 30 minutes use. We had to register for class, so that took 15 minutes. Anyway, all is well, perhaps when I get the internet in my room, I can talk about some of the things I have experienced thus far. There are 22 of us from three different schools, so far, everyone seems pretty kool. I have to admit, I got homesick for a few minutes once I had unpacked my things and realized my little room would be home for six long weeks. It does not get dark here until about 10 ish, so my body clock is all messed up. We have a ton of reading every night, so that too is gonna suck. Anyway, my timer is almost up, so I am gonna bounce. Keep me in your prayers, peace.

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought I'd drop in on you brother Z. Wish I had time to chat or lunch when I saw you near the "Justice Center" on Poplar. By the time I saw you it was a mad race for me. I'm now back in Amsterdam for about a week and a half and looking for excuses (like dropping in on your blog:) to get up from my very own Beloved (LLM thesis). If I close my eyes and click my heels together will I be home? Just ready to get back with fam. Ready to wrap up this chapter. Fini.

Til later, ciao. ~V

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter