Saturday, June 02, 2007

TB & Stuff

I know you have all heard about the guy in Atlanta who has TB and how he was traveling blah blah blah. They've identified him and interviewed him, but something caught my eye about the whole thing. TB is not a common ailment, and dude had the one that is resistant to medicine. But how coincidental is it that the guys new father-in-law is a CDC (Center for Disease Control) microbiologist whose specialty is TB. Come on now......how freakin coincidental is that???? For real...think about it...
I now know why I was able to walk all of Rome in two days and why I had the munchies the whole time...http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/06/study_finds_cok.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter