Monday, April 03, 2006

In Love With the War

You might find my position on the war in my earlier archives. I was against it from day one and still I oppose it. Unless you have a famly member or a close friend serving in the war, you may not on your day to day activities even think about those who are there. Mind you that those who are serving knew when they enlisted that there was a possibility that they could be sent to war, but I am sure most would not for a moment believe they would be sent to war based on lies. I believe the death toll is currently 2,310 and more than 17,000 maimed for life. I think those who are dead an injured should to this day still be alive but for the lies. The LA Times has done a three part series covering those who are treating the dead and the injured. It's quite moving, when you see those injured and dead, and you realize that that is someone's son, father, mother, brother, cousin. Read the article if you find yourself unattached to what's happening over there. And keep in mind, this is U.S. losses, their is no accurate count on how many Iraqis have died. My mom is not going to like this quote, but I have to ask once again, will someone please give Bush and Cheney blowjobs so they can too be impeached. To read the complete 3 part series click on the link. Holla..... http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/wounded/la-na-wounded-series,0,936394.special
Another commentary on the rush to war and the lies told.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter