Friday, April 21, 2006

Lockdown

Man you sure you know what you talking about?

The one thing that sucks most about law school is the fact that your class grade is based upon one exam. There are no homework points, extra-credit points, brown-nose points, nothing, just that one exam grade based on everything you have discussed the entire semester. You wake up flat on the day of the exam, you could be up the creek. Let's see in three days, I will have spent a total of ten hours taking exams. With one last exam late next week, at least I will have a few days to study in between that one. It's bogus we are only given one day as a reading day before exams begin, all the while we are learning new material up days before exam begin. Tell me we aint getting hazed...... So anyhoo,

I am moving into my new home, its very spacious, but it dawned on me ain't no dang bedrooms in the joint. Heck, no showers either. Oh well, I've got a sleeping bag, deodorant, toothbrush, books, study aids, flash cards, spiritual material, Red Bull, Full Throttle, Gatorade, Skittles, Starburst, Nerds, Sunflower Seeds, and Blueberry Muffin Tops. Now if you cooking, I got foil, shoot me a text.........
take a look at my new crib....
Well, I guess this is it, I am out of here for about a week or so, ya'll hold it down. Would be nice if you included me in your prayers. Good luck to all my classmates as well. Let's do this ya'll!
Happy Birthday Mother!!! I am gonna come out of the bunker just to call you on your birthday. Love u much.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter