Saturday, May 20, 2006

Waiting

I am waiting on grades, so I took a hiatus to get my mind off of things. I figured I'd take this moment to share some anti-bush humor. First, as I am on the road in east Tennessee, I see a car in front of me with the following bumper sticker, if you have never watched the Lord of the Ring Trilogy, then you will not get the message, it said "Froddo Failed, Bush has the Ring." It took a second for me to realize the message, but once it sank in, I had to give props to the driver of the vehicle. I was able to catch up to the guy, and older while male, and when I pulled up to him, I honked, and gave him the thumbs up sign. At first, he was looking a little scared, likely thinking to himself, why is the black dude, smiling and giving me the thumbs up, then I think he realized I enjoyed the sticker, cause he started laughing and gave me the thumbs up as well. I think he got it. That brought me about 30 seconds of joy. I GOTTA GET THAT STICKER.
Since I am on the loser of a president here are just a few more I like.
Pass the spray paint, I've got an idea.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

spikezee meet umojo
http://umojo.blogger.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter