Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dispatch From London # 2

Can I get some sleep around here? I think time is in slow motion here. I have been going to bed around 1:00 a.m, but I will sleep, and wake up thinking I have been sleep for a good 5 hours, but when I look at the clock it is only 3:30. I wake up every two hours basically through the night. Its really weird though. Yesterday we took our first real excursion, riding the double dutch buses into one of the shopping districts. I just walked, no shopping going on right now. I love the diversity here as well. While walking the streets you basically see every ethnicity. I met someone from South Africa yesterday which was kind of kool. I swear the folk out here can not drive. And crossing the street is an adventure to say the least. Anyway, I have a ton of reading to do.
I see someone else was indicted on the Tennessee Waltz, that's messed up.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slow Time - Slow Dance...

Slow Time: If the time seems slow, it's because the Parliament officials turned "Big Ben" off last week for repairs!!!

The Infinite Waltz: The Fed's have Hook`ed another one - I don't think the "Dance" is over yet... who will be next????

Tid-bit: LOC Prez. announced his resignation effective Nov. 2006

rw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter