Saturday, June 17, 2006

I Going, Going, Gone

I guess by the time anyone reads this, I will be in the air headed to London. I got a fourteen hour flight. That's a record breaker for me, longest I have been in the air was about 7 hours. Luckily the flight I am on, has a ton of entertainment and stuff, so I should be kool. http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/us/whatsonboard/upperclass/index.jsp Plus, I picked up some of my favorite scooby snacks for the flight. Good ole beef and chicken samboosa's.
I am a tad bit nervous about the whole trip, six weeks in another country is a long time. I am a picky eater, and I keep getting mixed reviews on what to expect. Will there be quality T.V., like Sanford & Son or GoodTimes?
I hate community restrooms.......I aint wit that.
I will be studying with six other law students from Memphis, and the rest will be from Southern University Law School and Texas Southern. The classes are International Criminal Law, and Conflicts of Law.
Dang, I aint even gonna get to see the rest of the NBA Finals.
Barber Shop?
It will be interesting though. I think I am well rounded, so I should be able to adapt. Can't help but be a little nervous.
I have to thank my family for helping make everything for this trip fall in place. I would not even be at this stage but for their efforts. Much love on the support ya'll.
I think I will be able to get my write on over there. So, see u there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LAURYN HILL lyrics
MAXWELL lyrics
free web counter
web counter